“Wonderful book series featuring complex mazes and seek-and-find challenges in detailed cityscapes.”
Featured in The Guardian’s Best Gifts of 2017.
Pierre the Maze Detective and The Great Coloring Adventure is a fun coloring book for maze and puzzle solvers. The book comes with 15 two-page maze designs that require coloring of intricate and minute detailed elements.
The 15 two-page mazes are The Museum, Balloon Festival, The Harbor Town, To the Sea, The Haunted Mansion, The Forest Village, The Castle in the South, Downtown, Open-Air Cafe, The Town Makes Merry, Pierre’s Garage, The Mysterious Market, The Mine Cart Course, The Giant Maze Town and The Forgotten Town.
SPECIFICATIONS OF PIERRE THE MAZE DETECTIVE AND THE GREAT COLORING ADVENTURE:
* For six to ten-year-old kids
* Has a grade scale between one and five
* The 15 two-page mazes are accommodated in 36 pages, paperback edition
* Language: English
* Has product dimensions of 10.2 inches x 0.2 inches x 13.8 inches
* Print on both sides of the page: Yes
* Format: Large format at 13 ¾ inches by 10 ¼ inches
* Heavyweight paper with white and green borders, non-perforated and slightly smooth
* Sewn binding and designs merge into the binding
Alcohol-based markers bleed through pages and are not recommended for the book. India ink pens, gel pens, and water-based markers do not bleed through the pages and are recommended for the book.
If you are up for a puzzle challenge where you can trace the color and mazes in the scenes and workout both your left and right hemispheres of your brain, then this book is for you.